Have you ever wanted to have a candle in your office or dorm room but realized there's a "no open flame" policy? Wickless candles are a great alternative for homes with children and pets, eliminating the danger of an open flame. These candles are simply placed on a warmer that melts the wax; therefore, releasing the scent.
Wickless candles can have a longer lasting scent due to the fact that there is no open flame to burn the wax. By using a specific Parasoy blend, we have formulated our candles to carry a 12-15% fragrance load that extends the life of the candle to have a successful burn time of 90+hours!
We hope you enjoy learning about how we create our candles!